- Solemn Return of the Luxembourg Bar, 4 June.
- Sporting Day for Those With and Without Disabilities, 5 June.
- 25th Anniversary of the Schengen Agreement, 13 June, (a) on the NATAN runway and (b) on official duty. I'll just say that I'm glad she doesn't patronize NATAN for all her evening wear too.
- Visit to social groceries, 14 June. Couldn't find very good pictures of this - looks like MT kept on her trench jacket the whole time. All I can tell you is that she has a blue dress on under there, and that I'm bored.
- Visit from the President of Lituania, 15 June. I'm pretty sure this is NATAN, and a much better showing at that; short cut jackets over dresses is always a good look for her.
- Pre-wedding dinner and concert, 18 June. This appears to be a wrap over the dress, but she didn't take the wrap off all evening (from what I can tell). And that's a shame, because it's shapeless like this. Focus on the gorgeous aquamarine necklace instead - it's one of the best of the Luxembourg parures (in my humble opinion) and I love combining it with the brown.
- Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, 19 June, a) on the runway and b) the variation worn on the blue carpet. Much better shape this time - and way to bring out the big guns with the Luxembourg Imperial tiara. How much do you think that sucker weighs? Our fair Grand Duchess is a brave woman.
- National Day, Part 1: Diekirch visit and evening fireworks, 22 June, a) the cardigan on the Elie Saab runway, and b) on Maria Teresa. Oh no. I can't believe I'm going to say this - but I think we have an Elie Saab fail on our hands. The ruching just isn't doing MT any favors.
- National Day, Part 2: Te Deum and military parade, 23 June. Back on form! Amazing suit. I even like the crepe paper hat.
- National Day, Part 3: Gala, 23 June, a) on the Elie Saab runway and b) in action.
Best and Worst of the Month
Update: An additional outfit from preparations for the gala, screen capped from this video:
Photos: Royal Press/Nieboer/Belga/Cour Gr Ducale/Marcio Madeira/Mark Renders/Getty Images/Wire Image/Stella Pictures/RTL