- Inaguration of Family Protection Directorate center, 4 June.
- Visiting Al Karak, 7 June.
- Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, 19 June.
- Visiting Aqaba for the Jordan River Foundation, 25 June. Pretty typical Rania here, but she really should have belted this jacket (shirt?). This just looks like a windbreaker thrown on at the last minute.
- Zaha Cultural Center in Amman, 28 June. Yes, belts are defnitely the way to go.
- Meeting with US Entrepreneurial Delegation, 29 June.
- Jordan Festival, 30 June.
- Military ceremony, 30 June. A summery and fun take on the traditional thoub.
Best and Worst of the Month
Rania, like Letizia, enjoys a safari style jacket. But there are right ways and wrong ways to wear it; the first appearance this month is pulled together with a colored belt to create a professional look. The navy version, on the other hand, looks sloppy worn loose.