- Arriving in South Africa for the World Cup final, 11 July. Scarf.
- World Cup final, 11 July. More scarf.
- Welcoming the Spanish team home, 12 July. Again with the frequent repeats. I'm not saying she should never wear the same thing twice, but why wear it in exactly the same way? It's a top with trousers; wear a different top, or different trousers, or different shoes. You know, just like the rest of us make do with our limited wardrobes.
- Audiences at Zarzuela Palace, 13 July. Yikes.
- Graduation of the Spanish Military Officer School, 14 July. I'm thinking those shades are far too large for such a flat hairdo. It's kind of a bug effect, no?
- Graduation of the Spanish Naval Academy, 16 July.
Best and Worst of the Week
Photos: Terra/Daylife/Getty Images/Hola/PPE/Thorton