- Wedding preparations, 22 August. I ask you: is this the perfect outfit to be out and about on a Greek island, or what?
- Wedding rehearsal, 22 August. Once again, super cute. This dress has little pockets too, which I love.
- Out and about, 24 August.
- Pre-wedding party, 24 August, a) from J. Mendel and b) on the bride. Just ethereal.
- Wedding, 25 August. I see how it fits in the context of the location of the wedding, but I still can't say I'm a huge fan.
- Day after the wedding, 26 August.
Crown Princess Pavlos
Best and Worst of the Month
Picking a best for the month among these three ladies was a tough one. (Especially when there's a bride involved, but I've already bored you with my thoughts on that one.) But there's something about Theodora's flowered dress that does it for me - it's young, but appropriate, and insanely flattering. I'll tell you what isn't any of those three things - Marie-Chantal's metallic thing there. I'm sure this is by some high-end designer that I haven't been able to identify, there's probably a good chance it cost more than my car or something, but come on. M-C's usually a very chic woman, but sometimes I think she rests a little too heavily on the strength of her designer labels.
Photos: Sevenpixnews/Tlife/JMendel/Style.com/Royal Press Europe/Nieboer/Svenskdam/Chris Jackson/Getty Images/Zimbio/BCBG/BEW Photo