- Day 1 of her official visit to the UAE, 17 January. This is the outfit that prompted the royal court to issue a pregnancy denial (for whatever that's worth). If you didn't want to encourage pregnancy talk, why would you wear your top like that? She knows people are watching, right? Hmm.
- A reception on Day 1, 17 January. Love this jacket, and this is an interesting contrast to the bump-friendly day outfit.
- Day 2, 18 January. This is clean and simple. I'll buy it.
- Day 3, first outfit, 19 January. Well, this looks familiar. Day 2 is my preference; without the fresh white color these kind of suits can age a girl.
- Day 3, second outfit, 19 January. Simple and casual for a visit to a national park.
- Day 3, third outfit, 19 January. Love it!
- a) Day 4, 20 January, and b) the coat from Armani. Fantastic coat, odd shoe pairing. Elegant jacquard and...reptile?
Best and Worst of the Week
On another note, check out the total lack of color this week! I think she looks good, but I'm getting a little worried about all these princesses and their neutrals. 2011 better get more colorful, and quick!