- Vacation in London with the family. I like the hair up and back. Why don't we get to see it like that more often?
- Receiving the President of Ireland, 21 March. Ah, yes! The snakeskin shoes have returned! Along with a divine red suit. Love.
- Attending an awards ceremony, 22 March. Interesting combo here - the ruffled dress with the tweed jacket (both repeats). I think either one would be better off on its own.
- Audiences at Zarzuela Palace, 23 March. Meh. Safe.
- Visiting the Nestle factory in Girona, 25 March. I like the scarf - pink, vibrant - but I don't get it with the suit and the shoes. It's not making sartorial sense to me.
Best and Worst of the Week