- At the movies with Felipe and the girls. I do love a little boot-over-jean action.
- Lunch with the President of Chile, 7 March. It may be gray and black (which I think we can all agree we've seen too much of lately), but this is classy and appropriate.
- State dinner for the Chilean president, 7 March. The skirt is reused from a previous outing. Every time I look at this, something different bothers me. Today, it's where the skirt is sitting on her waist. A little too high, maybe.
- Visiting the Cervantes Institute during the state visit from Chile, 8 March. More gray and black, but again: classy and appropriate. And I really, really like the straight hair with the side part!
- Attending the Discapnet Awards, 10 March, a) with coat and b) without. Color! And pattern! And yet I like it, but don't love it. Meh.
- Audience with members of Tel Aviv University, 11 March. Oh, this again.
Best and Worst of the Week
Photos: Daylife/Getty Images/Lecturas