here and here from last summer that are any closer to current age. Not pictured: The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones (age 8), who will be in the bridal party.
In addition to the Windsors, plenty of foreign royals will be there. Keep an eye out for these folks:
- The Prince and Princess of the Asturias
- The Sultan of Brunei and Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha
- King Simeon II and Queen Margarita of Bulgaria
- The Queen of Denmark
- King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie of the Hellenes
- Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece and Prince Constantine of Greece
- Sheikh Ahmad Hmoud Al-Sabah of Kuwait
- Prince Seeiso Bereng Seeiso and Princess Mabereng Seeiso of Lesotho
- The Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg
- The Yang di-Pertuan Agong and Raja Permaisuri Agong of Malaysia
- Prince Albert II of Monaco and Miss Charlene Wittstock
- Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco
- The Crown Prince and Princess of The Netherlands
- The King and Queen of Norway
- Sayyid Haitham bin Tariq Al Said of Oman
- The Emir of The State of Qatar and Sheika Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned
- King Michael I of Romania and Crown Princess Margarita
- Prince Mohamed bin Nawaf bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia and Princess Fadwa bint Khalid bin Abdullah bin Abdulrahman
- The Queen of Spain
- The King of Swaziland
- The Crown Princess of Sweden and The Duke of Vastergotland
- Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn of Thailand
- The King of Tonga
- The Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
- Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia
- The Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia
Guest Fashion News
I've been trying to keep up with news on what the guests will be wearing, though it's certainly not as plentiful as "news" on what the bride will wear. Here's what I've got so far (and I'll keep updating!):
- The Countess of Wessex will be in Bruce Oldfield.
- The Duchess of Cornwall will wear something from her own wedding gown designer, Anna Valentine.
- Chelsy Davy will wear Alberta Ferretti.
- The Queen will probably be in something designed by her personal dresser, Angela Kelly.
- We should see Philip Treacy hats on the Yorks, Sophie, Camilla, Zara, and many, many more. Fabienne Delvigne hats are a likely possibility for Princess Maxima and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, if not Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Mathilde as well.
- Carole Middleton was said to have had a falling out with Sarah Ferguson's wedding dress designer, Lindka Cierach, resulting in the cancellation of a commission. Who knows if that's true or not.
I'd put my money on Charlene Wittstock in Armani.Nope, looks like Charlene will go with Akris. Color me shocked!
- I'd also put my money on Sheikha Mozah in something worth more than my car.
- Victoria Beckham will wear her own design, topped by a Treacy hat and custom Louboutins, with David Beckham in Ralph Lauren.
- Samantha Cameron will opt for Burberry's Christopher Kane, as will Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman.
- Anya Hindmarch will wear Emilia Wickstead.
- Sara Parker-Bowles will be dressed by Osman.
- Lady Helen Taylor will be in Erdem.
- Viscountess Linley is wearing Roland Mouret with Manolo Blahnik heels, an Anya Hindmarch clutch, and a Stephen Jones hat.
- Holly Branson will wear Irwin & Jordan.
- Lady Frederick Windsor and Princess Mathilde will wear Armani. The Daily Mail (I know, not so much on the reliability) also claims Armani will dress Princess Nikolaos, who isn't on the released guest list.
- Princess Letizia will be wearing Felipe Varela, per usual (thanks to @elpalais on Twitter for that one!).
- Bridesmaid's dresses are now reported to be Nicki Macfarlane.
- Princess Eugenie will wear Vivienne Westwood.
- Lady Sarah Chatto will stick with her own wedding gown designer, Jasper Conran.