- Arriving in Vietnam for an official visit, 28 March, and a) back view. This is a NATAN coat and Fabienne Delvigne hat. In fact, basically everything this week is that combo. This dress/coat thing looks...well, amateur is the best I can come up with: trying awfully hard, but just not quite quality. Mainly I'm distracted by the hair. I love a fancy ponytail, but there's fake hair at play here. And unless we're creating a nest for a major tiara, I can't get down with that.
- Dinner the first night, 28 March. NATAN blouse (shapeless) and wide trousers (shapeless).
- Second day in Vietnam, 29 March. Now, this is more like it.
- Day 3 at the People's Committee, 30 March....okay. Flattering dress, but...no.
- a) Day 3 visiting some Dutch companies, 30 March, and b) donning an especially unflattering safety suit. Pretty good, all things considered, no?
- Networking dinner, 30 March. Why no evening dresses this trip? This is just a whole lot of beige.
- Day 4, 31 March. Matchy-matchy orange...no thank you.
Best and Worst of the Week
And you? Are you happy with this Vietnam showing?
Photos: PPE/Dutch Photo Press