- Outside Clarence House, 27 April. Love the cowl neck/blazer combo.
- Wedding rehearsal at Westminster Abbey, 27 April. Of all the half shots of Kate in cars from this week, this is the only one I'm including. Doesn't it look like she's wearing outfit 6?
- Last rehearsal and arrival at the Goring Hotel, 28 April. Daily Mail says this dress is Issa.
- At the wedding, 29 April.
- Evening wedding party, 29 April.
- Departing from Buckingham Palace, 30 April, a) on Kate, and b) from Zara. So much better than her usual dress + jacket combos. I think it's the neckline of the jacket that's really making this work.
Best and Worst of the Weekoriginal assessment of the gown, though. There's not much to pick from on the bad side, so I'll go with the printed dress that just looked a little messy to me.
Which are your favorites for Kate this week?