- Easter in Mallorca, 24 April.
- Lunch with Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani and Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser at the beginning of their state visit, 25 April. Ugh, you guys, I'm such a broken record, but check out the group photo: so under dressed! It's not like anyone can compete with the glorious Mozah and her couture, but even with the Queen and Cristina...bah. It's all the cardigan's fault.
- Gala dinner for the state visit, 25 April. Now we're talking: this is one of my all-time Letizia favorites. So glad to see it make a reappearance, and with fierce hair to boot.
- A lunch at the royal palace, 26 April. We're going to see this dress a lot this year, apparently. That's alright; it's in living color, and I like it.
- Arriving in London, 28 April. I like everything here, too, from the aviator shades to the hot shoes.
- Attending the pre-wedding dinner in advance of the royal wedding, 28 April. Two good evening looks in a week - Letizia's on a roll.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding, 29 April.
Best and Worst of the Week
What was your favorite (and least favorite) Letizia outfit this week?
Photos: Reuters/Daylife/Diario Feminino/Getty/Hola