- Opening the Nansen conference on climate change, 6 June. Interesting that the red from the last time she wore this was an added belt.
- Beginning a trip to New York City to attend the UN General Assembly High-Level Meeting on AIDS with a Youth Summit in New York, 7 June. Love the Valentino shoes and Hèrmes bag.
- Meeting author Johan Harstad in New York, 7 June.
- Still in NYC, 8 June. The blazer probably makes this my worst of the week, though I'm all for the Valentino shoes.
- Last day in New York, 9 June, a) on Mette-Marit and b) from Valentino. Whitewhitewhite this week - and I think I might like it? What's wrong with me? I definitely like this last one. Super cute.
Investiture at Windsor Castle - *The Queen held an Investiture at Windsor Castle. * *Sky screencaps* *For more: Sky News video and article.* This is a great investiture brooch, easy for us...