- Armed Forces Day 2011, 29 May. I'm a sucker for Letizia in red.
- Audiences at Zarzuela Palace, 30 May. Those shoes are kinda fierce, no? You know I love that...even when I don't quite get the whole outfit combination.
- Attending a tribute to the Kings of Navarra, 31 May. Wearing a nice new suit and those Paco Gil shoes that I gushed all over when she arrived in London for William and Kate's wedding.
- At the Prince of Viana 2011 awards ceremony, 31 May.
- Attending a meeting in Madrid, 2 June. This is very basic, very Letizia, but very well put together. Love the all the different blues she's paired, and I LOVE her hair like that - so soft and pretty.
- Visiting an exhibition, 3 June. She lost the jacket for a dinner later that same day, making her a perfect match to Crown Princess Mary.
- Visiting King Juan Carlos in the hospital, 4 June. Cute style, but more importantly a cute smile - precisely what you want to see when someone's leaving a hospital!
Best and Worst of the WeekTeam MORE MEN IN UNIFORM. The fringe on the shirt from #2 made my worst, because I couldn't decide if the fringe made it better or worse than just a regular, boring old button-down affair...and frankly, button-down shirts shouldn't require so much pondering. How about you?
Photos: Diariodenavarra.es/Zimbio/Getty Images