- a) and b) meandering around New York with her boyfriend at some point.
- Opening an exhibition at the American-Swedish Historical Museum in Philadelphia, 5 June. Can't really see it, but it definitely has princess potential!
- National Day festivities in Sweden, 6 June. Can't go wrong with national costume.
- Out and about in Stockholm, 9 June. This I like, this I would wear myself.
- At a meeting of the World Childhood Foundation, 9 June.
- At a café in Stockholm on her birthday, 10 June. Nothing says "festive" for one's birthday like pink trousers. Happy 29th, Madde!
Audiences at Buckingham Palace - *The Queen held audiences at Buckingham Palace.* Embed from Getty Images Anytime we can see a brooch at these audiences feels like a minor miracle. Okay, i...