- Starting an economic mission to New York, 22 June.
- Day 2, 23 June. Have to be Natan, these first two ensembles. Not bad at all, just typical.
- At a reception on Day 2, 23 June. Repeating from her sister's civil wedding ceremony. Love this dress for her.
- Day 3, 24 June. Well, you know how I feel about purple. But even if I wasn't a grape fanatic, I'd like this one for her. The draping covers just what it needs to cover. This one might be my favorite of the week.
- Attending a concert, 24 June. YELLOW. But this is a princess, second to Máxima, that can pull off the colors.
- Day 4, 25 June. Look: Mathilde has caught Kate fever. This is a blue version of the black Issa wrap dress Ms. Middleton was spotted shopping in just before her wedding. I'm really surprised to see Mathilde in Issa! I will never be a huge fan of the brand, but a dress with a design that can flatter both of these ladies is a design feat indeed.
Flashback: State Opening of Parliament, March 1974 (and Upcoming Event Changes) - It was announced today that the 2017 State Opening of Parliament will be held on June 19th due to the snap election called by Prime Minister May. (I try my...