- Opening a sculpture exhibit in The Hague, 6 June. She's like a monk, with that rope belt. A monk from Sesame Street.
- At an event to prevent children from leaving school, 7 June. This one has potential, if it weren't for that Flintstones necklace (to continue with my children's programming theme).
- At a seminar at the Royal Tropical Institute, 8 June. You know, for Natan, this is extraordinarily lovely. I suspect this beige wonder might just be my favorite of the week.
- Opening a building later that day. And we're back to Natan's usual tricks. What did we decide to call this color when Michelle Obama wore it?
- At the opening of the European Microfinance Network's annual conference, 9 June. This is the dress version of the coat that she owns, and while it is lovely, I can't help but begin the countdown to when we inevitably see them together in one giant black and white explosion.
Audiences at Buckingham Palace - *The Queen held audiences at Buckingham Palace.* Embed from Getty Images Anytime we can see a brooch at these audiences feels like a minor miracle. Okay, i...