- Visiting Port Hercule in advance of the Jean-Michel Jarre concert, 28 June. The necklace is ridiculous. Naturally, I love it.
- At The Eagles concert for their wedding, 30 June. The shoes are ridiculous. Naturally, I love them.
- a) The civil wedding ceremony and b) the evening concert, 1 July. Yes, the palazzo pants would also fall under my category of ridiculousness. And naturally, I do not love them. Thankfully, they're so large you can barely detect what's really going on.
- The religious wedding, 2 July. Now, this is bliss. Not a smacking of ridiculous to be had.
- The evening ball, 2 July. Just okay for me, this one. Not bad at all, but not destined to hold a place in my memory.
Investiture at Windsor Castle - *The Queen held an Investiture at Windsor Castle. * *Sky screencaps* *For more: Sky News video and article.* This is a great investiture brooch, easy for us...