- Brunch the day after the wedding, 3 July. The Palace stated she'd be wearing a green strapless Armani Privé for the event...which this obviously isn't. Sad we didn't get to see her in green, but am loving the hair!
- At a function before the opening of the IOC session in South Africa, 5 July. This hair I am not loving. What's going on there?
- Lunch with the President of South Africa, 6 July. A much better use for this dress than last time!
- At their second South African wedding reception, 7 July. Seems quite appropriate for the location, but I'm not a fan of how the lower part of the skirt appears to be detachable.
- a) and b) With Archbishop Desmond Tutu, 8 July. Simple and smiling. A good way to end the week.
Audiences at Buckingham Palace - *The Queen held audiences at Buckingham Palace.* Embed from Getty Images Anytime we can see a brooch at these audiences feels like a minor miracle. Okay, i...