- Attending a relative's confirmation, 28 August. Back in national dress, just like I like her.
- At the welcome ceremony beginning the state visit from South Africa to Norway, 31 August. What a difference a red lip makes, am I right?
- a) The state banquet, 31 August, in b) Valentino. Well, it's a different take on the ruffles she's so fond of, I'll give her that. Actually, I'm digging the dress, I'm just not sure about the hippie-esque vibe alongside her orders and tiara. Even if her tiara is made of daisies.
- Visiting Zurich International School, 1 September.
- At the opening of the One Young World Summit in Zurich, 1 September. LOVE. Perfect LBD for her.
Diamond Daisy Tiara, Queen Sonja in her massive emeralds, and Astrid...oh, Astrid! These are her wings. (See also: horns, antennae, and feathers - which is what they're actually supposed to be.) Every time she wears this, she takes another step up on my list of royals I'd like to have a drink with. You just can't sport something like that without a great sense of humor.
Photos: fvn.no/Kristin Ellefsen/siste.no/Valentino/blich.ch/Schweizer Illustrierte