- Attending a memorial service for the Norway attacks, 21 August.
- Meeting with WaterAidSweden to accept their patronage with Daniel, 22 August.
- Awarding the Stockholm Junior Water Prize, 23 August.
- Celebrating Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit's 10th wedding anniversary, 25 August. I applaud her for not going the safe route with her accessories...but snakeskin and polka dots? Not so much.
- At their anniversary dinner, 25 August. This looks fabulous. Do you think if I stomp my feet loud enough, someone will produce a full length picture? No? Well, I tried.
Anyway, let's end on some cuteness, no?
Victoria, a.k.a. Europe's godmother, and shy little godchild Ingrid Alexandra. Aww. At the service, Victoria read the Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi, which I do believe is the same reading she gave at the wedding ten years ago.