- Meeting with the Arctic Council working group, 27 September.
- a) Attending the opening of the General Synod, 27 September. The Crown Princess seems to have been hit in the head with a giant flying penguin. The Crown Princess would prefer you not mention it (b). I do hope there were no casualties.
- Opening a children's culture center, 28 September. I suppose if you're going to go the tent dress route, you might as well get one with a big ol' arrow pointing towards the culprit of your tentish ways.
- At a charity dinner, 28 September. Well, hello there baby bump! Nice to finally meet you properly.
- Visiting a cancer center in Stockholm, 30 September. In the context, I can't help but think this looks like a hospital gown.
Flashback: State Opening of Parliament, March 1974 (and Upcoming Event Changes) - It was announced today that the 2017 State Opening of Parliament will be held on June 19th due to the snap election called by Prime Minister May. (I try my...