- International Council for the Exploration of the Sea in Copenhagen, 17 October.
- At the Kunskapspriset award ceremony, 17 October. A sequined friend for the tent dress. Very Vegas.
- Meeting with the Deputy President of South Africa, 20 October.
- Attending a UN seminar, 21 October. At this point, this is probably one of the best dresses she has. Shame about those shooties.
- At the Elvis theater show, 21 October. I'm not sure what this dress was supposed to look like, but every picture seems to catch it alternately bunching too loosely or squishing too tightly around various parts of her. I feel like the dress is being mean to our Victoria.
Investiture at Windsor Castle - *The Queen held an Investiture at Windsor Castle. * *Sky screencaps* *For more: Sky News video and article.* This is a great investiture brooch, easy for us...