- International Council for the Exploration of the Sea in Copenhagen, 17 October.
- At the Kunskapspriset award ceremony, 17 October. A sequined friend for the tent dress. Very Vegas.
- Meeting with the Deputy President of South Africa, 20 October.
- Attending a UN seminar, 21 October. At this point, this is probably one of the best dresses she has. Shame about those shooties.
- At the Elvis theater show, 21 October. I'm not sure what this dress was supposed to look like, but every picture seems to catch it alternately bunching too loosely or squishing too tightly around various parts of her. I feel like the dress is being mean to our Victoria.
Audiences at Buckingham Palace - *The Queen held audiences at Buckingham Palace.* Embed from Getty Images Anytime we can see a brooch at these audiences feels like a minor miracle. Okay, i...