- Inaugurating the Miguel Delibes Foundation, 17 October. Wee stars on the top there. Bordering on kitschy, but she pulls it off.
- a and b) Audiences at the Reconquista Hotel in Oviedo, 20 October. All very elegant, and the snakeskin shoes are back!
- At a concert in Oviedo, 20 October. Ah, the lady tux. Kudos for bringing the hairdresser along for the trip, even if she does look a bit like she's late for a set with Frank and the boys at the Excelsior.
- Audiences for the Prince of Asturias Awards laureates, 21 October. Dubious shoe selection, I must say.
- The Prince of Asturias Awards, 21 October. I should LOVE this one - I mean, look, she did her hair and everything! Fellow royals, take note! - but somehow I find it aging. I blame the non-color color of it.
- Visiting San Tirso de Abres, 22 October. A low key end to the week, but yet again I am impressed overall. Me thinks Leti is stepping up her game, and I like it.
Investiture at Buckingham Palace - *The Queen held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace.* *BBC screencap* *For more: BBC video.* 'Tis always a good day when a brooch can be spotted at an inves...