Here's what Mary wore from 20-26 November:
2. Meeting the Governor-General, 20 November. Simple but lovely dress, the perfect background for what we're all really looking at: the twins!
3. Day 2, 21 November. Ah, yes! Much better without some strange winter jacket on top.
Carole Middleton wore to the evening bash after William and Catherine's wedding.
5. Day 3, 22 November, in an outfit that morphed as the day went on. She took a repeated dress (which many of you will be happy to see again, its last appearance was much loved) and topped it with a hat (a) and then wore it without the hat (b) and then added a ruffled front cardi (c - while checking out a portrait of herself, which must be a surreal experience) and also wore it with both cardigan and hat. And that's what we call coming prepared for all eventualities!
7. Dinner, day 4, 23 November, repeating another dress from when she was pregnant with the twins - early on, during Nikolaos and Tatiana's wedding festivities.
8. Day 5, 24 November. Love the more casual shirt with the slim fit white skirt.
9. Dinner, day 5, 24 November. Oh, no. Not a fan of the random patchwork business.
10. Day 6, 25 November. Hmm...a lovely pop of color and print, or way too much of a 1970s flashback?
Here's the full fantastic red dress.) This whole trip was a showcase of jewelry from all Mary's regulars: Marianne Dulong, Ole Lynggaard, and of course Georg Jensen. Several items were new, too, which makes one wonder if she's sitting on a stash of unimagined size, or if she's found other ways to work out loans for herself.
12. a) Day 7, 26 November, repeating outfit #2 but adding a brooch (b). Strange positioning there, no?
13. Gala dinner to finish out the official portion of the trip, 26 November. I do believe this is a reworked version of the dress she wore to Victoria and Daniel's wedding - the strange lace on the top has been removed, and the shoulder drape has been added. I did not like it then at all, and now I am in love. Perfect!
Photos: Daylife/Getty Images/Reuters/Zimbio/Georg Jensen
Audience at Buckingham Palace and Dame Vera Lynn Tribute - *The Queen held an audience at Buckingham Palace.* Embed from Getty Images The Queen today received Letters of Credence from Thailand's Ambassador to the U...