- Unveiling the 2011 Christmas Seal, 31 October. I think the gray legs are where this one goes off the rails.
- Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Danish Special Forces, 1 November. Very mysterious, like she might have some spying to do later. Love it!
- a) Accompanying the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the UNICEF Aid Dept in Copenhagen, 2 November, with Frederik in what certainly looks like a blue velvet suit (b)...okay. As for Mary, this looks like the outfit she had on in the office that day and just tossed on a coat to dash out for a second. Does that make her the epitome of the "dress not to overshadow the cause" rule?
- Visiting the Home Guard Guarding Division in Kosovo, 3 November. Oh, I do love a lady in uniform.
- Attending Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen's 60th birthday party, 5 November.
Audience at Buckingham Palace and Dame Vera Lynn Tribute - *The Queen held an audience at Buckingham Palace.* Embed from Getty Images The Queen today received Letters of Credence from Thailand's Ambassador to the U...