- Attending the Parish Saint-Martin Centenary Anniversary Celebration Mass, 13 November.
- a) Handing out packages at Monaco's Red Cross Christmas celebration, 17 November, b) in an Akris suit with a boxy little jacket. This outfit inspired some of you to ask me if I think she's pregnant...and I have to tell you, the whole Bump Game gives me a case of the mehs. Until it becomes smack-you-upside-the-head obvious, I'm perfectly happy to be surprised when the parents-to-be decide to share the news. This is, like, the one area in which I actually do consider how I personally would feel if someone placed the same microscope on me. (Usually, my response to that argument would be: "Give me a tiara and you can say what you want, yo." Only without the yo because I can't actually pull that off in real life.) Yeah. Those that want to analyze the state of my belly should be forewarned that I have ninja skillz and I am not afraid to use them. ANYWAY: rant over, to each their own. Not my deal, is all I'm saying.
- At the annual presentation of the Order of St. Charles and Grimaldi, 17 November, hiding behind Albert.
- National Day, fierce day activities, 19 November.
- National Day, tragic evening activities, 19 November (also in Akris).
The Countess of Wessex Wears the Diamond and Gold Cuff Necklace - Another jewelry loan, we're on a roll... *The Countess of Wessex attended the Golden Hockey Ball.* *Royal Family* The Countess of Wessex appeared this eveni...