- At the farewell ceremony before departing for an official visit to Chile, 21 November.
- In Chile, day 1, 22 November. Hey, I'm just happy any time she goes with red.
- Still on day 1, 22 November, in Felipe Varela. Now, see, this is the kind of thing that only Letizia could pull off. Lurve.
- Official dinner, 22 November. This is a chic little outfit...but, urgh. Maybe sleeves are better. Not exactly flattering on the upper body.
- Day 2, 23 November. Another cute little white number that's just childlike enough only she could handle it.
- Still day 2, 23 November, and the much worn navy suit has returned.
- Day 3, 24 November, prepped and ready for a Chilean safari...or something.
The Countess of Wessex Wears the Diamond and Gold Cuff Necklace - Another jewelry loan, we're on a roll... *The Countess of Wessex attended the Golden Hockey Ball.* *Royal Family* The Countess of Wessex appeared this eveni...