- Celebrating King's Day in Brussels, 15 November. I'm not even going to try and play like I'm pondering it: I LOVE the leopard. So help me, I do. It takes a lot to make an animal print classy and not trashy, and she's pulling it off with the assistance of those gray accessories. J'adore.
- More celebrations at Parliament, 15 November. This, on the other hand...not so much. Too. Much. Fringe.
- a and b) Visiting the province of Luxembourg, 16 November in a colorblocked coat which is lovely, but Princess Claire did it better (see below).
- a and b) Visiting a literacy project, 17 November.
- Launching the "Week of Reading Aloud", 18 November, in a combo that I disliked so much I think I ended up coming around to the other side and now find it oddly enjoyable.
Photos: Zimbio/Getty Images/PPE/Nieboer/Belga