Here's what Máxima wore from 30 October-5 November:
3. Another Curacao outfit, 1 November. The return of the first visor hat! Woe is the top of her head, in the Caribbean sun. I do think the suit itself has potential, though. Get some non-Natan heels and a chignon up in there and we'd be in business.
4. Evening outfit, 1 November. I can't be objective when so many pics show this one needing another inch or two at the hem. As is, she's going to have to clasp her hands in front and swing that skirt like the bell it is to win my affections.
5. Second day in Curacao, 2 November.
6. Evening outfit, 2 November.
8. Another St. Maarten outfit, 3 November. Jewelry aside, this is another favorite look: simple but bright and cheery!
9. Evening outfit, 3 November. It's...a toga?
10. Visiting St. Eustatius, 4 November.
11. Visiting Saba, 5 November. Probably shouldn't like the repeated painting dress...but I do! Go figure.
Accessory and hair glimpses:
Photos: PPE/Nieboer/Dutch Photo Press
Investiture at Buckingham Palace - *The Queen held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace.* Embed from Getty Images We do have a brooch here, elusive though its identification is proving to be ...