- Opening Money Week 2011, 7 November. A cape! Yay! I hope she swooped it around a bit, if so then I will forgive the matchy-matchy shoes.
- At the opening conference of the European Office of the Sustainability Consortium, 8 November. A thoroughly typical outfit, topped with a new Natan coat.
- Attending the Erasmus Prize award ceremony, 9 November. This is a little...lackluster, no?
- Receiving the first coin made for Money Week, 10 November.
- Welcoming Sinterklaas (St. Nicholas) with her daughters, 12 November. My, my, I'm not sure when the last time was our colorful Máx was this monochrome for whole week (leave it to her to go with a reddish week instead of a grayish one, at least - bless!). We need some color variety, and for that we turn to the A-Team and their jaunty chapeaux:
|Well done ladies, well done.|