2. Opening exhibits related to the jubilee, 11 January.
3. Heading to a wreath-laying ceremony at the graves of King Frederik and Queen Ingrid, 14 January. She also wore it without the hat and with a clutch instead that day. That hat and those boots - must be the most mishmash outfit of the week.
4. a) At Copenhagen's City Hall for a reception, 14 January, with b) a better look at the hat.
5. The jubilee gala performance, 14 January, a) with the cape, b) without, and c) a peek at the back of the repeated dress, all worn with her wedding tiara and some fabulous amethyst earrings.
6. At the State Council meeting, 15 January, a) arriving, and b) without the coat and scarf. You can see she's revived the Valentino pumps from her first appearance when their engagement was announced!
7. At the jubilee church service, 15 January.8. a) The jubilee banquet, 15 January, b) with the glorious Danish Ruby Parure, and b) the Prada dress from a prior appearance. She's removed the button thingys on the skirt, thank heavens.
Busy week! What was your favorite Mary outfit from the jubilee?
Photos: Purepeople/Abaca/BilledBladet/Daylife/Getty Images/bt.dk