A Royal Welcome: The Buckingham Palace Summer Opening - The Queen has now headed to Scotland to start her Balmoral holiday, which means that Buckingham Palace is ready to welcome summer visitors. This year's exh...
09 April 2012
Week in Review: Crown Princess Mary, 25 March-7 April
2. Visiting the National Memorial during the visit of the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall, 26 March.
3. Official dinner for the British couple, 26 March.
4. On the last day of the visit, at the set of The Killing, 27 March. Shame about the boots there, but the ladies were told to avoid heels due to the terrain (she replaced them with regular shoes for the rest of the day).
6. Attending the premiere of the movie A Royal Affair, 28 March. I can't look. The shoes, my eyes, they hurt.
7. a and b) Opening the e-Skills 2012 Conference, 30 March.