Flashback: The Balmoral Ghillies Ball - Amongst all the news of Scotland's vote on independence this week was the tidbit that the annual Ghillies Ball at Balmoral has been postponed by a day this...
09 April 2012
Week in Review: Crown Princess Mary, 25 March-7 April
2. Visiting the National Memorial during the visit of the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall, 26 March.
3. Official dinner for the British couple, 26 March.
4. On the last day of the visit, at the set of The Killing, 27 March. Shame about the boots there, but the ladies were told to avoid heels due to the terrain (she replaced them with regular shoes for the rest of the day).
6. Attending the premiere of the movie A Royal Affair, 28 March. I can't look. The shoes, my eyes, they hurt.
7. a and b) Opening the e-Skills 2012 Conference, 30 March.