Investiture at Windsor Castle - *The Queen held an Investiture at Windsor Castle. * *Sky screencaps* *For more: Sky News video and article.* This is a great investiture brooch, easy for us...
15 May 2012
Week in Review: Crown Princess Mary, 7-14 May
2. Arriving in South Korea for an official visit alongside her husband, 10 May.
3. Day 1, 10 May, straight out of the past, which means I should like it more than I do.
4. Official dinner, 10 May. Using stealth bits of the ruby parure - ring, bracelet, earrings, and leaves in the hair. Nicely done.
5. Day 2, 11 May. I think I prefer this in the entirely Saturday Night Fever mode (a.k.a. all white).
Another interesting hairdo as well.
7. Day 3, 12 May.
8. More of day 3, 12 May. Ah yes. The eternal test of royal composure: pulling off the construction hat with aplomb.
9. Day 4, 13 May.
10. Visiting the DMZ on day 4, 13 May.
11. Day 5, 14 May. White and/or pastel seems to be the theme of the trip, eh?
Photos: TV2/Billed Bladet/Getty Images/Zimbio/Daylife