- Participating in a workshop for the Princess Mathilde Fund, 21 May.
- At the christening of Princess Estelle, 22 May.
- Attending a breakfast with jury members for the Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition, 23 May.
- At finals for the competition, 23 May. Though her outfit at Estelle's christening remains my favorite this week, this is a colorful second.
- Visiting Villa Indigo, 24 May.
- Attending the final of the Queen Elisabeth competition, 26 May.
Flashback: State Visit from France, 1960 - When we covered Princess Marie Louise's Diamond Sunburst Brooch recently, some of you noted that Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother had also worn it during ...