- Visiting Nottingham alongside the Queen and Prince William, 13 June, in an array of repeats.
- Watching The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe with students from The Art Room, 15 June.
- Trooping the Colour, 16 June.
- A whole day of cuteness, 17 June, first visiting a camping excursion for kids and then watching polo with a few of the most adorable members of the royal family (I’m referring of course to Lupo and Savannah). (And Harry.)
- Garter Day, 18 June, repeating her 2011 Trooping the Colour coat.
Church in Norfolk - *The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh attended church at Flitcham, Norfolk, near the Sandringham estate.* Embed from Getty Images *For more: Telegraph articl...