Female Permanent Secretaries Reception, and Audiences at Buckingham Palace - *The Queen hosted a reception at Buckingham Palace celebrating past and present women in government leadership (Permanent Secretaries).* Embed from Getty Im...
25 June 2012
Week in Review: Princess Letizia, 17-23 June
2. Still on day 1, 20 June. Máxima has this skirt too, who wore it best?
3. a) Day 2, at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, 21 June, in b) Oky ^ Coky which she also c) added a cardigan to.
5. Day 3, back in New York, 22 June.
6. Dinner for the XVII US-Spain Council Forum in New Jersey, 22 June. Odd dress there. Linebacker shoulders and a ruffle right in front...hmm. A+ for the hair, though.
7. At the closing of the forum with secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 23 June, repeating from Armed Forces Day. An appropriate, if not thrilling, sartorial trip on the whole, I'd say.
Photos: Reuters/Getty Images/Daylife/Zimbio/Hoy Mujer/Mujer Delite