The Poltimore Tiara and Queen Victoria's Emerald and Diamond Tiara and Queen Victoria's Sapphire Coronet!
And your runners up, for a full list of ten:
4. The Chaumet Blue Enamel Kokoshnik, a near miss from the unusual materials category.
5. The Diamond Daisy Tiara, one last chance for a Norwegian entry and a smaller entry.
6. The Cut Steel Tiara, another unusual material near miss.
7. The Leuchtenberg Sapphire Parure Tiara, with a delectable parure to match.
8. Queen Sophie's Diamond Tiara, another big gun runner up.
9. The Baden Fringe Tiara, a spiky fringe to contrast to the tame one already in your collection.
10. The Portland Sapphire Tiara, because blue seems to have been a bit of a theme here.
Stay tuned - on Friday, we will have a proper wrap up of the whole shebang!
Photos: Getty/Collection/Geoffrey Munn/Royal Court of Norway/Polfoto