Attending the Nobel Prize Awards Ceremony in DecemberPurple and a cape and a new-ish tiara choice and some amethysts thrown in for good measure. Bliss in bespoke By Malina - both my favorite Victoria tiara appearance for the year and my favorite Victoria appearance of all in 2015.
I had plenty of other options lined up, though. With her mastery of maternity wear and the special events she attended this year, my honorable mentions list could go on:
- Jenny Packham makes another best of the year appearance in the form of Victoria's slinky and sparkly dress at Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia's pre-wedding dinner.
- A lavender Prada dress for a trip to Portugal was soft and elegant (with bonus points on that trip for bringing back the rainbow Preen dress that I adore).
- Like a boss in white with a sassy fedora for a visit to Gotland, possibly an all-time best for her on the casual side of things.
- About that maternity wear mastery: classic custom Seraphine for Prince Nicolas' christening makes my list, an ensemble that got even better when she used it again with the matching coat.
- And finally, black and white ASOS maternity print managed to hit even more of my soft spots.
What's your pick for Victoria's Best of 2015?
Photos: via Getty Images, SVT screencaps