31 January 2016

Sunday Tidbits for January 31: A Trip, A Tiara, and More

Welcome to another edition of Stuff That Caught My Eye This Week:

--Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko visited the Philippines in their usual adorable fashion. [Imperial Family of Japan Blog]

--I prefer to be wrapped in as many blankets as possible at all times; therefore, I enjoy Princess Charlene's Sainte-Dévote ceremony look. [ParisMatch]

--Interesting: Prince Charles is one of Britain's most successful living artists. [Telegraph]

--You never need to convince me to take a moment for some of Sheikha Mozah's best fashion moments. [Emirates Woman]

--Prince Harry getting everybody ready for the Invictus Games, need I say more? [Hello]

--I don't usually bring you non-royal wedding news, but an exception can be made when a lovely tiara is involved: Martha Beaumont and Arthur Vestey’s English Wedding. [Vogue]

--And finally, it's one thing to see a couture gown on the runway, and another thing to see one of Elie Saab's signature embellished creations made from start to finish. Couture indeed. [Refinery29]

Coming up this week: Dinner with the Danes, and more...