25 April 2017

Royal Outfits of the Day: Letizia's Recent Offerings

Queen Letizia's had plenty of recent events. A sampling!

The King and Queen of Spain presented the Miguel de Cervantes Prize last week.
House of HM the King
Flashback to last National Day right here, except I might actually like this dress better with the hair half down. (I know.) I wished for a black shoe back then, or really just something other than the nude. My wishes have been ignored. (Sniff.)

King Felipe and Queen Letizia started a two day visit to the Canary Islands on Monday.
Is this Letizia's new favorite dress? We've seen it four times since the fall, I think. Which, granted, is a totally normal number for your average Jane, but not so much in this case. Pretty good choice for a fave.

Don't we look relaxed and comfy, hmm? I'd be opposed to the whole pie crust epaulette thing, but I gotta acknowledge that that trendy touch is what's keeping this ensemble current.